Updated: August 2021
Welcome to Poq!
- Poq welcomes the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as an opportunity to reaffirm our commitment to the privacy and security of our customer’s data. As part of that commitment, we confirm that we are GDPR compliant. Click for more information on what Poq is doing about GDPR.
- If you’d like to access, amend or delete any information please contact email@example.com
- The Poq Website collects cookies. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies).
|Data||collectively all information that is collected about you by Poq Studio Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the GDPR.|
|Cookies||a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);|
|Poq Studio Ltd, or us||Poq Studio Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 07791197 whose registered office is at 3 Finsbury Avenue, London, EC2M 2PA;|
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Poq Studio Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Poq Studio Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||the website that you are currently using, https://poqcommerce.com/, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions|
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Job title
- Company name
- Data collected by Google Analytics (see Cookies below);
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
Our use of Data
- Where we decide the purpose or means for the processing of the Data related to you when using our service, Poq Studio Ltd is the “data controller”. As data controller, we will comply with all applicable data protection laws., is the “data controller”
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the GDPR. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- to understand how visitors use our Website and to compile statistical reports regarding that activity;
- to suggest and deliver content which may interest you;
- legitimate business interest
Our commitment to you
Poq Studio Ltd will comply with the following principles (“accountability’), namely that personal data will be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject:
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accurate and where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that is inaccurate is erased or rectified without delay;
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed;
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical and organisation measures.
Third party websites and services
- Poq Studio Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you may be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing Data with third parties;
- opting out of Cookies.
Functionality of the Website
- To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
You have the following rights over the way we process personal data relating to you. We aim to comply without undue delay, and within one month at the latest:
- to ask for a copy of personal Data we are processing about you and have inaccuracies corrected;
- to ask us to restrict, stop processing, or to delete your personal Data;
- to request a machine-readable copy of your personal Data, which you can use with another service provider. Where it is technically feasible, you can ask us to send this information directly to another provider if you prefer; and
- to make a complaint to a data protection regulator. You may contact them at: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
To make a request in relation to any of the aforementioned rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data security is of great importance to Poq Studio Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- We process this information to understand how visitors use our Website and to compile statistical reports regarding that activity (for example, your IP address is used to approximate the country from which you access our Website, and we aggregate this information together so we know that, for example, that visitors to our Website come from a specific territory). This information is not used by us to develop a personal profile of you.
- This processing is necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interests in improving our Website, and providing a better service and source of information to visitors.
- You can always choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser. For further information about cookies, please see: www.allaboutcookies.org, and how to adjust your browser settings here: www.allaboutcookies.org/managecookies.
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the Application, so if you prevent them we cannot guarantee how the Application will perform for you.
- Use of Services by Minors: The services outlined on the Website are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that they not provide Personal Data through the Services.
- Jurisdiction and Cross-Border Transfer:
If you would like to find out more about these safeguards, please let us know by writing to email@example.com