This year we’ve launched our first ever App Commerce event in response to increased interest in the field.
Since Poq defined app commerce in 2011, we’ve seen the industry soar with no signs of slowing down.
The event aims to bring together app commerce experts, retailers that are seeing huge success from their apps, and those looking to discover more about the potential of apps.
Here are five reasons you should be there:
- If you’re curious about the value an app can add to your business and are starting to research the topic, #appcommerce 2017 is the perfect place to start. Our speakers will be covering best practices around everything from how best to launch an app, successfully marketing it to consumers, and extracting maximum value once live.
- Similarly, if you already have an app, you’re sure to gain some insights into ensuring your app is an ongoing success, whether that involves keeping it fresh, getting it in front of the right people or building in new functionality.
- There’s no doubt that the retail world is being shaken up. How retailers deal with this disruption can be the difference between leading the pack or falling behind. Mobile is currently the fastest growing channel and apps are the best way to ensure your consumers receive the experience they expect. Learn how to capitalise on this opportunity.
- If you’re concerned about the human and financial resources required to launch and manage an app in addition to all of your other channels, we’ll show you how launching a minimum viable product (MVP) version initially can lead to immediate results.
- #appcommerce 2017 is purely for you, to learn about App Commerce and assess the role it could play in your omnichannel offering. The room will be full of likeminded, senior representatives from leading retailers. The networking opportunities at lunch and post-event are good enough reason to attend alone!
Take a half day out of the office and enjoy! We look forward to seeing you there.
Get your tickets now!