Steven Alan is a multi-brand retailer carrying a curated collection of clothing, accessories, apothecary, and home items for both men and women. The company provides the products through its own 22 Steven Alan own brand stores in the US, as well as through more than 300 international retailers.
Opening his first New York retail store and showroom in 1994 to curate and retail the works of emerging designers, by 1999 Alan launched his own line of ready-to-wear standards, including his now-signature “Reverse Seam” button-down, chinos, and cotton dresses in colourful plaids, stripes and chambray. New York Magazine describes the collection as catering to those “looking for edgier versions of traditional garb.”
Poq will be partnering with Demandware, Steven Alan’s ecommerce platform to deliver a fully integrated multi-channel solution.
Demandware is a leading on-demand digital commerce solutions provider, trusted by more than 100 high-growth brands worldwide.
- Merchant: Steven Alan
- Industry: Apparel and accessories for women and men
- Ecommerce platform: Demandware
- Main aim: Innovate in multi-channel retailing
- Markets Served: USA & worldwide
- Project Plan: Launching Q4
- Increase access to the brand & reward loyalty
- Support Steven Alan stores and make mobile the glue between on and offline sales
- Increase mobile conversion rate and sales
- Integration with ecommerce infrastructure (Demandware)
- Build community; keeping lucrative, brand advocates engaged